      From: Matt Cross <lennonluv@...>
      To: Texas Czechs <texasczechs@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 9:41 AM
      Subject: RE: [TexasCzechs] hajek/kropacek/kolar

      Do you have any other dates or locations to go along with the information. Hajek is a fairly common surname even in Texas, and there seems to be concentrations of this family name in Lavaca and surrounding counties as well as in McLennan County.   I descend from Jan Hajek of Volsovice or Olsovice, Bohemia, through his daughter Terezie who married Bernhardt Berckenhoff. Several of Jan's other children -- as far as I can tell, all of them who lived to adulthood -- also immigrated to Texas.   Some of the other members in this group descend from Jan's nephew Martin Hajek.   Matt Cross
      > To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com > From: trifftruff@... > Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 21:24:00 +0000 > Subject: [TexasCzechs] hajek/kropacek/kolar > > Hi! > I just joined and am trying to find a link in Texas for the Hajeks. There are stories of my family traveling to Texas for visit either friends or relatives. I am searching for anyone related to a Joseph Hajek from Brnik, Czech. ...I'd say broadly from 1946-1995. I you can help, please drop me a line at trifftruff@... Thank you. > > > > ------------------------------------ > > Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest Mode for less mail. > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TexasCzechs/ > > <*> Your email settings: > Individual Email |
      Traditional > > <*> To change settings online go to: > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TexasCzechs/join > (Yahoo! ID required) > > <*> To change settings via email: > TexasCzechs-digest@yahoogroups.com > TexasCzechs-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com > > <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > TexasCzechs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ >
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic