71093Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Finding Czech Parish Records Online: Moravia-Silesia Region

  • Allen Livanec
    Jul 21, 2013
      Ronda. Are you related to Donna Trent who graduated from El Campo High School in 1967?

      From: Ronda Trent <the4trents@...>
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:56 AM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: Finding Czech Parish Records Online: Moravia-Silesia Region

      Thank you so much for posting this Kate, this is just what I needed! I will send the link to my cousin as well.  We have both been trying to wade through information in Moravia and not getting very far. I'm moving so I won't have a chance to look into it much, but I'll be itching to use this!!
      Thanks again!
      Ronda
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic