      From: vmichna <vmichna@...>
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 9:41 AM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: Genetic ancestry

      I have 0.9% non-specific Southern European with 0.1% Balkan as well. I am not sure where that came from. I am glad to see that someone else got some interesting results.

      I would love to compare results. I wonder if I am on your list of distant relatives? My profile is named Valorie Michna. If I am you could send me and message and I can share my profile.

      Valorie

      --- In mailto:TexasCzechs%40yahoogroups.com, tonkawakan@... wrote:

      > I have a profile on 23andme which is: 15% eastern European, 5.6% French & German, .6% Balkan, 2.2% non-specific southern European, & over half non-specific European. If you want, we can check to see if we come up as distant cousins
      >
      > Cheryl

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic