71026Re: Mother/baby burial in 1918

  • vmichna
    Jul 17 9:52 AM
      I don't know if the flu epidemic of 1918 even matters in this case because the cause of death for the mother was listed as eclampsia.

      Also, I have looked in all of the obvious places (online and local town newspapers) already. I thought my visit to Catholic Archives was my chance to get some conclusive answers, but I was wrong.

      I was just curious if there was any place that I haven't thought of yet. I've scoured the three-legged willie site, the Bartlett paper, findagrave, and Catholic Archives. The Taylor paper doesn't have much personal stuff like obits during that time period either. According to librarians in Corpus Christi there isn't an obit from that area either. The only record I have of her burial is the death certificate, but that is not very specific and leaves out many details.