      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      CC: rbeausoleil@...
      From: rbeausoleil@...
      Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 12:56:19 -0400
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Geneology Site - Find-A-Grave

      Hi Allen,

          I've belonged to Find-A-Grave for over 9 years. I've found a lot of useful info on FAG and have added many memorials and grave pics. The 'familyl links' feature is very useful in finding missing spouses (including maiden names), parents and children. I've also received a lot of help from members who have taken volunteer pics for me.

          Allen, thanks for your help in adding info to this website.

          Beau