70883Re: Geneology Site

  • charliemcdo
    Jul 5, 2013
      Thanks Allen and Rosemary for the posts, you both gave me a good chuckle this afternoon with your posts. :-) I'm sure you will be happy to know I don't it's weird or strange, I'm looking at obits, and birth and death certificates, and digging up headstone photos on findagrave.com all the time, so I think it's perfectly normal! And huge thanks to you Rosemary, for your dedication to posting obits for all of us every day.

      Hope everyone had a good 4th of July yesterday!

      Charlie McDonald
      Researching Hudec, Kazmir, Pivec, and Muzny

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Allen Livanec <allen.livanec@...> wrote:

      > I have been using or adding tombstones to a site called www.findagrave.com . It is used world wide and it is "FREE"!! My wife thinks I'm weird cause I photograph headstones for this site.
      >
      > Allen Livanec
      > Pearland, TX.