70658Fund raiser for West

  • Cindy Neal
    Jun 16, 2013
    Information on Fundraiser for West.
    Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 3:41 PM
    Subject: Fund raiser for West
    Greetings  Travis-Williamson County Czech Heritage,
    A Czech dinner and dance is being organized to benefit the West Disaster Recovery.  This event is being held Saturday, July 13, 2013 from 2:00 - 6:00 pm.   All proceeds from this event will go to the West Long-Term Recovery.
    I have attached information below and a flyer.
    We greatly appreciate your help in getting the news out about this event as we need to pack the house.
    Warm regards,
    Carol Filer, Member
    Austin Czech Historical Association
    West Disaster Recovery Benefit
    Czech Dinner and Dance
    Support the West Disaster Recovery.  A  Czech Dinner and Dance Benefit will be held Saturday, July 13th from 2–6 PM at the Knights of Columbus Hall in West, Texas.
    Indulge in a delicious authentic Czech meal, prepared by Chef Pavla Van Bibber of Austin.  The meal will consist of potato leak soup, salad, pork loin, Czech dumplings, cabbage, and desserts.  The meal will be served between 3:00 – 5:30 pm.
    Enjoy music of the 13-piece Kovanda's Czech Band of Houston, accompanied by singer Christiana Gentry.   Bid on favorite items at a silent auction.
    Admission fee for the event is a donation of $26 and must be purchased by July 9, 2013.  For tickets: Call Happy Almaguer at 512-892-1385 or James Van Bibber at 512-255-6994.
    The Czech dinner and dance benefit will be held at the West Knights of Columbus Hall #2305 at 2547 Jerry Mashek Drive, West, TX 76691. The hall is located approximately two miles north of West, off exit 355 -County Line East, on Jerry Mashek Drive.
    Questions: Call James Van Bibber (512)255-6994
                                     Email: texasczechsnumber1@...
    Thank you for sharing with others about this event.