      From: Lucie Pustková <luciepustkov@...>
      To: "TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com" <TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 4:32 AM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: Bachelor´s thesis - questionnaire [1 Attachment]

      Hello everybody!
      I am finishing by bachelor's thesis about Czech emigration to Texas from the Czech republic between 1850-1910 now and I would need some more information about your ancestors and about you. I would like to ask you for complete the questionnare and send it here or at my private mail luciiennee@... . If you had some photos or letter from your ancestors written betwen 1850 - 1910, could you send them to me, too? Now I have about 10 completed questionnaire from you. But I need just few.

      Thank you very much
      Have a nice day
      Lucie

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic