70571Re: Bachelor´s thesis - questionnaire

  • Lucie Pustková
    Jun 10, 2013

    Hello everybody!
    I am finishing by bachelor's thesis about Czech emigration to Texas from the Czech republic between 1850-1910 now and I would need some more information about your ancestors and about you. I would like to ask you for complete the questionnare and send it here or at my private mail luciiennee@... . If you had some photos or letter from your ancestors written betwen 1850 - 1910, could you send them to me, too? Now I have about 10 completed questionnaire from you. But I need just few.

    Thank you very much
    Have a nice day

  • Show all 9 messages in this topic