      From: Robert and Nancy <rschmidt@...>
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:39 AM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech obits

      Rosemary,

      Thank you so much for all of your hard work over the years with the obits.  You have helped so many of us so much.

      I should follow your lead with the quilting, but I like genealogy as much as I like quilting and there never seems to be enough time for both.  But I probably ought to at least finish the quilt that has been sitting here for a couple of years only needing the binding to be finished...haha!

      Nancy