      Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:36 AM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] ?

      Morning Matt,
      I'm confused about something which really isn't very unusual for me, but, some others have also ask about this in the last few weeks.  Are we still the "Texas Czechs" ?  And, I think I remember that when Mellisa was designing a website to post her pictures and such her first effort used a name that conflicted with the group's name.  So, it is my understanding that she decided to use "Czechs of Texas" for the name of her site?  Have the two sites been merged into one?

      If my understanding is right perhaps you and Cindy could address this issue?  Just a thought--which for me is also rather unusual nowadays!

      George

      ps:  Some time back my computer died and the VA replaced the whole thing.  The trouble was that whatever killed my computer ate every bit of the information on it so I had to start all over again.  Since then I haven't been able to get back into the Texas Czechs site so all I do now is send and receive E-mails from the group.  I suppose my new computer has no way to communicate with Yahoo because I have no way to make it understand that  my old contact and security setting are gone forever, even beyond the Cloud, I suppose.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

      No virus found in this message.