      Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 10:44 AM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Kolaches

      I live in the best kolache town on earth – Ellinger.  My house is 1 minute away from Hruska’s Store and great kolaches.  Although many claim the recipe as theirs, I know it is my deceased brother-in-law’s Czech mother’s recipe.  So far, I  have calculated that each kolache I eat adds another pound to my frame.  So I can only indulge occasionally.

      Life doesn’t get any better than this.

      Rosemary

      No virus found in this message.