      From: t j slansky <tjslansky@...>
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, February 24, 2013 7:21:56 PM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Picture of the Hillje SPJST Hall

      Janie and Allen,

      What I am looking for is a group picture of the members of the Hillje Lodge
      that was published in the SPJST Pamatnik in about 1923.

      In the book it lists my mother's father Peter Stepan and his children.

      It is difficult to recognize the persons as it was a large group.

      I have a copy of the page with the picture and information.

      Thanks,

      TJ