68802Re: Picture of the Hillje SPJST Hall

  • jbucek2001
    Feb 24, 2013
      Allen, if you gave someone the picture at Bingo, then SPJST Lodge 40 has a picture of the hall. I will see some of the Lodge 40 members next Sunday at the District Six meeting. Thanks! Janie Bucek

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Allen Livanec <allen.livanec@...> wrote:

      > I gave a large photo of the original hall to somebody at Bingo night at the
      > hall. If you want another one I will send it to you. Just give me the address
      > and I will mail it.
      >
      > Allen Livanec
      > Pearland, TX.
      >
      > PS.  I had our wedding reception there on June 6, 1970. The hall burned in
      > August 1970.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic