      Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 6:57 PM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: Gaydos Family Tree

      Hello Joseph! I sent you a reply to your Yahoo email w/the info I have
      and a link to another relative's tree. I do hope you received it,
      please let me know. We are related, as our great-grandparents were
      Vaclav & Annie (Waclavik) Gaydos. Also, as Julie mentioned, sometimes
      it was spelled Gajdos, my father said it was lost in translation @ Ellis
      Island, but not sure. Thank you, Cheryl Gaydos Shaw

      No virus found in this message.