67868Re: [TexasCzechs] Gaydos Family Tree

  • Julie Matus
    Jan 2, 2013
      Hello,

      My Grandma was Julia Dybala and her Mom was Franes Gajdos married to Vincence(Jim) Dybala.  Frances' parents were Frank Gajdos and Agnes Janecka.  My Grandpa Anton Korenek's parents were Joseph Korenek and Anna Vaclavik.  So did I manage to confuse you?
      I was a Herzik from Ammannsville.  My parents were Emil and Frances Korenek Herzik.  My Mom's parents were Anton Korenek and Julia Dybala.
      Have you tried looking at www.familysearch.org - sometime you get lucky and find someone that connects to your family!  We've been doing research off and on since the late 90's.
      later, Julie Matus

      On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:22 AM, josephn <josephtabogaydosneeley@...> wrote:

      Hi, i'm Joseph Gaydos on my Father side and i just want to know if there are any Gaydos members out there that could have information on my family tree. The furthest i have reached was Vaclav Gaydos (jim) in the U.S. and his sliblings and his wife Annie Waclavik. I have been doing research since probably about 2004 or so, off and on. So if there are any Gaydos out there that could possibly contact me, go ahead and reply back. Thank You.

      --
      Researching:
      Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala