      Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Reminder of our groups purpose

      Cindy, I have posted in the past a link to the Texas Czechs group on my website.  This email is a GREAT description of the group.  Would you mind if I copy your description and put it on my website?  I want to make sure if someone who comes to my website who is not already a member sees it and possibly signs up.  I would definitely put your name as the contributor.  Let me know.

      Thanks!!!

      Melissa

      On Nov 17, 2012, at 12:22 PM, "Cindy Neal" <cindyneal@...> wrote:

      “TexasCzechs is the official e-list for The Czech Heritage Society of Texas. TexasCzechs, also known as the "Electronic Czechs," is a group of collective souls that are joined together by their heritage or love of Czech things in general. We have lively discussions regarding the food, culture, traditions and just growing up Czech. We tend to share a love of history whether it is by genealogy or stories posted by members regarding Czech immigrants. We are of varied ages but we learn from each other. Our postings can be anything that relates to Czech life, be it picking cotton or making grape wine. Many members post findings of their family while there are those who have no interest in the genealogy section but relish the stories. Please join us in our celebration of our wonderful Czech heritage!!!” (from our group’s main page)

      Please refrain from posting political opinions.  There are plenty of groups that discuss such, but we are here to discuss our Czech heritage in TEXAS.

      Thanks.

      Cindy

      No virus found in this message.