66094Austin Czech Historical Assoc. September meeting

  • Sara Ann Barton
    Sep 24, 2012

    Hello ACHA members, friend and relatives,

    Just as a reminder about our Cesky Vercer Gala, October 27,2012. Please be sure to purchase your tickets soon as time is drawing near. Tickets are limited.
    .
    You can purchase your tickets Tuesday, September 25 at our meeting, LaVerne will more then happy to sell you tickets.
    If you cannot make the meeting you can contact Alice Kubacak at 512-452-7727, or e-mail Alice at eliskakuba@..., or send your check to Alice Kubacak, 2901 Benbrook Drive, Austin, Texas 78757 with a  self-addressed stamped envelope for tickets to be mailed back to you. Checks should be made payable to ACHA (Austin Czech Historical Association).  Please submit all names for whom the tickets will be for and if you have a preference of sitting with someone, please let us know.  No tickets will be sold at the door.

    If  you  have silent auction items you would like to donate please bring them to the meeting Tuesday night.   Marguerite Baca our chair-person will be happy to take them. Thanks!!! Marguerite for chairing the silent auction.

    Come join us for a wonderful evening of good food, prepared by Czech Master Chef Pavla Van Bibber, entertainment by Kovanda Czech Band from Houston and a silent auction with homemade items.

    Let's keep our Czech/Moravian culture and heritage alive.  October is Czech Month.

    THE SEPTEMBER POTLUCK DINNER AND MEETING

    OF THE

    AUSTIN CZECH HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION

    WILL BE

    TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012

    AT

    GETHSEMANE LUTHERAN CHURCH

    200 WEST ANDERSON LANE

    DOORS OPEN AT : 6:00 PM

    POTLUCK DINNER BEGINS AT 7:00PM

    BRING YOUR FAVORITE DISH (CZECH OR OTHER)  TO SHARE AND ENJOY.

     FEEL FREE TO INVITE ANYONE THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR CZECH CULTURE IN TEXAS AND THE CZECH REPUBLIC.

    PROGRAM:  We will be entertained by "The MOVE Group": They have been here before - Mike Sullivan, Rudy Munguia, Gus Garcia, and others.  Come visit us and hear this great performing  group

    President Alice Kubacak
    Austin Czech Historical Association

    53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
    consumerproducts.com