65830RE: [TexasCzechs] Looking for cousins (Lesikar's)

  • Douglas Jakubik
    Sep 9, 2012
    Good morning.  Doug Jakubik following your comments.   Plenty of Lesikars around.   In fact we have a reunion coming up in a few months and I
    sure would like to invite you to come and join us.

    See attachment 1 is for the Lesikar cementary.
    Attachment 2 in the invite to the reunion.
    Attachment 3 is Rank & Rozalie Leshikar family tree/pictures
    Attachment 4 is a real nice map/tree informtion on the Lesikars.

    My wife JoAnn and I live northwest of Weatherford, Texas, in fact our place is next door to Lynwood Lesikar's cattle ranch.

    My grandfather was Henry M. Jakubik, he was married to Annie Lesikar, she died when dad (Henry A. Jakubik) was about 4 years old.  We all grew up
    around Seaton, Texas, school, church, cementery.   Later in life, Temple, Texas......then I went off to a military career.

    Richar Lesikar, a cousin lives in Grandbury is the family guru.     Another Danny Lesikar lives in Ark.

    My email is kf4kd@...  for personal.

    Cell phone  817-613-6131

    By the way, I work a lot with the Ocker Church, all of our famly, all sides attended there/etc.   I work with Fields of Faith, we are planting churches in the
    Czech Republic.  Ocker sends church members teams there and helps support our mission.

    So if you want more info on Lesikar's........you found it and more...........so can we expect to see you at the reunion?:

    Doug Jakubik

    VP Organizational Development
    Emerging Humaneering Technology

    (C) 817-613-6131  (O) 817-710-6619

    djakubik@...

    www.atrivu.com

    NOTICE:
    This e-mail message and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended
    recipient(s). It may contain confidential information that is privileged or
    recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying
    of this message and/or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received
    this transmission in error, please notify the sender by either telephone or
    e-mail and delete or destroy all copies of this message and its attachments in
    all media.

     http://www.linkedin.com/in/txhr1

    To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
    From: GPATRICK@...
    Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 07:19:13 -0400
    Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Looking for cousins (Lesikar's)

        You may want to start here:

    Bell County, TX Genealogy and History
    http://www.txbell.net

    I think your family lived around the area near the Ocker Brethren Church which has a cemetery near the church.  They probably go back to the early founding of the Ocker Church around 1900 and I think several members of the family still live near the church.  If some of the family are Catholic they may possibly be buried either near the Seton Church and Cemetery just a couple of miles from Ocker or in the St. Mary's Catholic Church at Westphalia, also located just a few miles from the Ocker Church.

    On the website above is a listing of all of the cemeteries in Bell County and the vast majority of them have been inventoried and a list of burials in the cemeteries is searchable from your computer.

    If you find that these folks are who you are looking for I have quite a bit of information that might be of interest to you.

    Happy Hunting,

    George Patrick