      From: jerry <vitam20032000@...>
      To: "TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com" <TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 9:02 AM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Searching for info on Rychlik family

      I met a family in About Texas withthe name of Rychlik.To the best of my memory they had 2 chidern. Ann and Raymon.  If u find anything  about this family I would appreciate u leting me know. I
      Think Raymond lived or lives in Dallas.  Ann lived there also. She  has probably married and I do not know  her married name. Age would be about 70 now.