      From: Robert and Nancy <rschmidt@...>
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech translation needed

      I can't make out the words, but I'd sure like to know what you know about this fellow.  I have a 3rd great grandfather named John Petr/Peter and he died sometime between 1900 and 1910.  This probably isn't him since he was born in 1819, but you never know.  The 1900 census shows him being born in 1806, but the records from Ticha show 1819.  If the family had his birth date that far off on the census, they might have added even more years by the time he died.

      Nancy Schmidt