      Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 10:51 PM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] State Meeting

      Dear fellow Czechlisters:

      March 10 will be a milestone for this group.

      This is the first time there has been an organized effort to have a
      booth and share with others how to be a part of the group, etc.

      And it will also be even more awesome in the fact that many of us will
      get to meet for the very first time face to face.  I intend to have
      camera, take photos and make a phot album so I know who I am
      communicating with.

      I am anxious to meet all of you.

      Let's be there if our schedules allow!!!

      Richard Kotrla