57821Re: Svrcek vs Sefcik

  • vmichna
    Jul 4, 2011
      I am looking for Edward Sefcik, b 1877 in Fayette, TX, d 1960, Rosebud, Falls. He married Cecil Sasin in Granger in 1902. That is all I know. I think his parents were named Josef and Annie (according to a marriage record). There are Sefciks (Joe and Josephine and children)in Taylor, but I have found no connection between them and Edward Sefcik. I can't even find an obit listing Josephine's children and Edward Sefcik's parents/siblings aren't listed in his obit. I keep finding dead ends everywhere I search.

      Valorie

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Sir John <jlmikeska@...> wrote:

      > Vallerie,
      >
      > I have 13 Sefciks in my Mikeska genealogy data, and best I recall, obtained the
      > information from Sefcik kin in the Temple, TX area maybe in 1993 time.  How
      > about a first name you are looking for or maybe male/female?  Don't think have
      > addresses, but did see a Joe Sefcik having passed in the Temple, TX area.
      >

      >  Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      > What good is information if not shared with others?

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic