57820Re: Svrcek vs Sefcik

  • vmichna
    Jul 4, 2011
      Thanks, Pat. Also, I wanted to let you know that when the Northern Bohemian archives come online, I was going to research all of the folks from Heinersdorf including the Schwertners, Tschoerners, and Bayers. When I get my database updated, I'll get get back to you.

      Thanks for the lead,

      Valorie

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Patricia Cosper <pcosper@...> wrote:

      > I know someone who might know the answer---my deceased mother's cousin has lived in Granger all his life.  You might contact him and let him know I told you to contact him.
      > His name is Edward 'Ed' Dykowski.  He knows just about everyone in Granger. He also has a sister Valeria Cepak and her family in Taylor. His grandmother (Fannie Driska) and and my maternal grandfather (Adolph Driska) were sister/brother.
      >
      > Pat (Boenisch) Cosper

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic