      From: vmichna <vmichna@...>
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: Svrcek vs Sefcik
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 12:43 PM

      I know there are Sefciks in the Seaton area, but there was also a Sefcik family in Taylor and a Sefcik married into my family at Granger in the early 1900s. I am interested in the Sefcik that married a relative in Granger, but I have had no luck finding him or his family before his marriage.

      Right now I need to know if the name SVRCEK could be related to SEFCIK. I found an Annie SVRCEK in the 1900 census living in Granger. I am trying to find the parents of Edward SEFCIK, b Fayette County, to parents Joseph and Annie. Without looking at actual church records, I cannot be sure the two are related. Any info about the SVRCEKs and SEFCIKs from Granger or Taylor would be useful in unraveling this.

      Thanks,

      Valorie

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, robert trampota <rtrampota@...> wrote:

      > Hello Valerie,
      >
      > There are several Sefcik families in the Temple and Seaton areas.
      > Hope this helps,  Robert Trampota

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic