57801Re: Ruzicka family, Taylor, Williamson

  • vmichna
    Jul 3, 2011
      Narciss married Anna MICHNA, my grandfather's sister. Anna Michna was his second wife. His first wife was Francis and mother to Evelyn. I have copies of obits and such. Email me and we'll compare notes.

      Valorie

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "wloocke1" <wloocke@...> wrote:

      > The patriarch and the matriarch of the Taylor Ruzickas were Josef & Theresia Ruzicka. I do not know what Theresia' maiden name was. I have Josef's father as Josef also.They applied for immigration in 1898, but I think they listed arrival date as 1899. There children were: Annie(my grandmother), Pauline, Rosa, Josef, Marcell, and Narciss.I believe Rosa, Josef, and Marcell settled in Taylor. Narciss changed his name to Bill Rose and did have a garage in the Hillje/Louise area. His children were Evelyn, Mildred, Irene, and Walter. Narciss married Annie____. He is buried in El Campo, Texas.
      > My mother also told me there were some relatives in Riceville, Iowa. I think Pauline's last name was Tony, but not sure. I am need of any information on Pauline or any other member of the Ruzickas.
      >
      > --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "vmichna" <vmichna@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Does anyone have info on the Ruzicka family from Taylor? I have some names and dates and would like to fill in some of the details. One of the Ruzicka men that married into my family changed his name and I would like to compare notes with someone if possible.
      > >
      > > Any help would be appreciated.
      > >
      > > Valorie Michna
      > > Researching Michna, Sasin, Holain, Pitlik

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic