57031KEEP THE OBITS COMING

  • charles kretzschmar
    May 15 9:49 AM
      i save all the obits in a file folder on my computer.  when i need to search for an obit i go into the file folder and search for the last name.  makes it easier.  one day i googled a name for more info and rosemary ermis/texas czechs came up with an obit.  so i switched to my file folder and pulled up the obit i wanted.  why did i not think of that first???

      i have finished the ammannsville cemetery book (1889-1939) and trying to get it printed now.  i will be printing only 50 copies.  the book is 958 pages with pictures, etc.  rosemary ermis helped me alot with all the obits.  also, this czech group provided me with more info and pictures.  it takes a village to preserve czech family history.  thank you for your help.  angelina kretzschmar
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic