56098Re: [TexasCzechs] pickle recipe

  • Ty Wenglar
    Mar 11 6:09 AM
      I'd love to have it.  Thanks.

      From: Diane Ashour <ashour_23@...>
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, March 10, 2011 10:04:59 PM
      Subject: RE: [TexasCzechs] pickle recipe

      Dear Ty,

      Is there a special ingredient or taste that it would have? I have my mother’s recipe, which she probably, but maybe not, got from either one of my Czech grandmothers.  I could ask her about its origin and then send it along if you would like. I think it is just a normal dill pickle recipe with dill, vinegar, sugar and canning salt. Oh, but the pickles are very good!

      Diane

      Diane Ashour

      972-601-9751

      ashour_23@...