      From: Joe Levek
      Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 8:31 PM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Old records

      Nancy,
      Thanks for taking the time to find those records on my family.  I had all of them with the exception of the marriage record.  I hadn't given that a thought to find the marriage record, since I have been searching for those elusive birth records of granddad Matous Levek.  I really want to have the proof of where he was really born.  For some reason, the records that my mother had, states that he was born in Prague.

      I guess the birth records are not on line for that year just yet.  If you ever see them come on line, please notify me, just in case that I don't look often enough.

      Joe Levek