      Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 10:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Old records

      There is a very easy translation program that can help you with these type problems--the name of the program is DICTER and can be downloaded from DICTER.NET (partner with Google so it is reliable)

      Once installed all you have to do is select the language you want to translate (like Czech to English).  When you need the translation run the DICTER program (I load it at start up so the icon is in my systems tray).  Highlight the word(s) you need to translate and click on CTRL/ALT and a pop up window appears with the translation.

      Can't translate everything but much better than nothing.

      It should help with registration and use of the data.

      Gilbert Bohuslav