      From: Joe Levek
      Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 7:19 PM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Old records

      Hello,

      I need help in finding the birth records of my grandfather Matous Levek in the Czech Republic.  My mother said that he was born in Prague, but all his records here in the States, had him from the village of Svatoborice, which is located in the Hodonin okres, South Moravian Region. He was born September 21, 1887. His father was Vavrinec Levek and mother was Antonie Nenicky.

      Thank you,
      Joe Levek

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic