54338Harris County CHS Meeting Nov 7

  • jesenwei@mdanderson.org
    Nov 4, 2010
      Join us on November 7, 2010, for our annual Fall membership meeting.
      Our guest speaker will be Betty Jo Wilde, who will present a collection of Christmas Ornaments from Czech lands and elsewhere. She will describe their origin and what to look for while collecting. If you have old Christmas ornaments, please feel free to bring them for show and tell.

      The meeting will also include the election of officers and the ratification of Board of Directors. Members are asked to bring a covered dish for a Pot Luck Lunch.

      The meeting starts at 2:00 pm and will last till 5:00 pm. at the Harris County CHS Library, 4117 Willowbend Blvd. in Houston
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic