53937Re: [TexasCzechs] My Computer is Fixed

  • Sir John
    Oct 3, 2010
      Hi Paula,

      Read your message with interest and plan to send it word by word to friends and kin in Fort Worth, Dallas, Garland, etc  Well written and true,

      And since you posted that message, I got about the 3rd or 4th 'message' from Pay Pal about my account is temporally suspended - please contact us to etc., etc.;  Ain't gonna do it, either.  One message said they were not going to pay $ due me from sale of items in my account.  HUH?  Me no sell anything on Internet, and don't even have an account for sales. I do use Paypal to buy items.  That message, as with the others, the credit card notices and bank account notices (and from banks I don't even have an account, much less ever heard of bank by ones named) are deleted.  Thought of replying to credit card notices to please send me a card, I never had an account with you, etc.  But then the scammer would know they got a good email address by my replying.  My delete key is getting worn... <G>

      The Pay Pal notice appears real, until you look at the return address, and there is no such address (that I know of) for Paypalc - notice the letter c after paypal.

      From messages online today, learned of ability to block spam addresses from being entered on your PC.  I've added couple today and will enter this Paypalc address. <G>

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

      --- On Sun, 10/3/10, Paula Foster <pfosterbmt@...> wrote:
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic