53932My Computer is Fixed

  • charles kretzschmar
    Oct 3, 2010
      dear pat and others.....

      pat was hacked on 14 sep 2010 and i was hacked on 23 sep 2010.  i am keeping a list of us czechs who were hacked and i have 7 names now.  my hacked message was the same to send money to london and if someone responded to it, the hacker gave an address in london.  we have changed passwords often now.  we also lost our whole directory and could not respond to it.  we did not know about "options/spam" and forwarding all my emails to.....the hacker.  we need to tighten our security up more.  thank you pat for the fbi internet crimes (ICC.gov).  i did not know who to call or tell.  please tighten your security now and back up your directory.  i feel like the chicken who woke up the farmer, who killed the fox in the hen house.  agk.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic