53395RE: [TexasCzechs] Translation of czeru - THANK YOU

  • Martina Morrisová
    Aug 28 8:40 AM
      Well, as I said, Czechs like using those diminutives, so it is not 100% sure that little daughter is a child. For example, in an affectionate way, a mother can say "little daughter" even if her daughter is already 50 years old.

      Martina