      Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 7:20 PM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Translation of czeru

      I am looking at some of the older archive registers and need some help.

      I am pretty sure that czeru means daughter.  But some records say “czeru po” then the father’s name.  But others say “czerku po” and father’s name.

      Can someone tell me what the difference of czeru and czerku is?

      Doris

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic