52358hovezi-huslenky Village reunion

  • tjslansky
    Jun 30, 2010

      PRESS RELEASE

      !!!Third!!!

      Hovezi-Huslenky Village Ancestral Reunion

      The third reunion of descendants of Families that immigrated from Hovezi , Moravia , Czech Republic to Texas and USA  will be held on:

      Sunday, August 29, 2010 at the

      La Grange, Texas Library and Heritage Museum from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.

      855 S Jefferson St, La Grange , TX 78945: ph# 979-968-3765

      Located on South Hwy 77, 1 ½ mile south of Hwy 71.

      We invite anyone who has family or connections to Hovezi, CR to attend. We want to meet you and discuss our connections and stories. A lot of immigrants from that area first settled in Plum, Texas and surrounding area.

      A book (translated into English) has been published : "Welcome to Hovezi--500 Years  1504-2004" giving the history of the different villages and its people.

      There are a number of villages that were part of "Old Hovezi" in the early records of Vsetin County.

      For additional information or if you have connections to Hovezi but cannot attend, please give us your name, contact phone number or email so we can have you on our roster.

      Ted Kaspar – 979-798-2475 – or email tokbrz@...

      T. J. Slansky – 210-824-0235 – or email tjslansky@...