51442Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Murder of Joe Stefka's wife and child, 1905

  • Elaine Malina
    May 4, 2010
      My mother-in-law Angeline Malina and Estelle Muencih Migl surveyed the Shiner Brethren Cemetery May 24 &  25, 1999.  In that listing I came across the following:

      Row 4
      Joe Stefka's wife and infant

      There isn't a date; however, this might be the Stefka gravesite

      I will be going to the cemetery next month to photograph more graves.  If you would like me to  look for the grave and photograph it , I will do so.  It is not a big cemetery well kept and neatly laid out in rows.

      Elaine Malina

      .

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic