51410Re: Murder of Joe Stefka's wife and child, 1905

  • kickingbird4
    May 3 11:29 AM
      Paula, this is the murder I told you about of Fannie Dusek Stefka that our family would not talk about except to say that Mr. Stefka murdered Fanny and the baby and I believe it. Joe was acquitted which was just wrong but what can you do? It was murder by him and our family has carried this tragedy in silence for generations. Now to find the graves where Fannie and the baby boy are buried.

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Paula Foster <pfosterbmt@...> wrote:

      > This is a sad story.  Let see she shot herself in the chest, killing her babe, and then shot her head off.  Some suicide theory.  I just hoped they found a tree and a rope with his name and anyone who helped him.  paulasmaggie

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic