51391Re: Blaha/Kubena/Ondrasek

  • makz3d
    May 3, 2010

      Could you furnish the birth date of Vince Urban & Rosie Ondrasek? Also, do you have Rosie's parents? Do you have a full name for Rosie? It's possible my Mary and Rosie are the same person. I have a copy of a 1991 letter by Mary's D-in-L mentioning Mary Ondrasek as Vince's wife. I also found a tree online that has pictures of Vince and Mary. Also in the tree is Thomas Fred Urban, Sr whose wife's grandmother is Aloysia Filip Dubcak, my gr gr grandfather, Rudolph Filip's sister.

      My information doesn't agree with yours and I'm trying to figure out if there are 2 Vince or what.

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Paula Foster <pfosterbmt@...> wrote:
      > Debbie, What I thought starting out was going to be a simple research on Vince Urban who married Rosie Ondrasek.  Then I found out Rosie's brother was Jan J Ondrasek who married a Frances Urban and then a Frances Surovik.  There are family ties between the Surovik and Ondrasek Families that I am having trouble with.  If you have a moment, would you mind looking over the documented research?  One other question.  Frances Urban all I have found is in the census.  I am told she died in 1920, then Jan J Ondrasek married Frances Surovik which I have documented.  Frances is not anywhere in the Burleson County Cemetery book.  Do you have any information on her?  Please, email directly if you can help.  paulasmaggie
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic