      From: Matt Cross <lennonluv@...>
      Subject: RE: [TexasCzechs] Blaha/Kubena/Ondrasek
      To: "Texas Czechs" <texasczechs@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, April 30, 2010, 7:37 PM

      Hmm...wouldn' t happen to have Bohumir Kubena who married Anna Branecky, would you? He was born 1868 and died 4 Dec 1897. They lived in the Praha area and were the grandparents of Rev. Vaclav Bily. I have about 20 pages of info on this couple's descendants. Anna later married John Surman.

      Matt Cross
      lennonluv@hotmail. com

      To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com
      From: pfosterbmt@sbcgloba l.net
      Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 17:15:16 -0700

      Or going through all the research books you bought, ancestry, every site you can find on line, plus "begging people" for information.  It is just the fun part of researching no telling what you can find.  I just wanted to let anyone who is researching Kubenas I have quite a lot of info on the family.  paulasmaggie

      From: pfosterbmt@sbcgloba l.net
      Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:42:10 -0700

      Matt, This site is a good starting point, but you have to use other resources.  Like a lot of family trees there are gaps which are vital to have a complete Kubena Family History.  paulasmaggie

      From: cowgirl0815@ yahoo.com
      Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 22:26:26 -0500

      That's my grandparents but I don't know his parents' names.

      Debbie O.
      Live, Laugh, Love
      Don't let the chain of love end with you