      From: Matt Cross <lennonluv@...>
      Subject: RE: [TexasCzechs] Obituaries. Remove Oneself.
      To: "Texas Czechs" <texasczechs@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, August 31, 2009, 10:23 PM

      Yes, I want the obits to continue, too, considering that even those that, at the time of posting, might not fit into my family tree, they might with further research.
      Matt Cross
      lennonluv@hotmail. com

      To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com
      From: patsroar@embarqmail .com
      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:24:56 -0500

      I also hope the obits continue.  Several have been very helpful to our family tree.  A few minutes spent deleting those which do not apply works fine.  Keep up the good work!

      Pat Lyon

      From: kpodz@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:26:54 -0500

      Could only current obits be posted to the group, others to archive, unless a request for a specific one? Thanks