4618Re: [TexasCzechs] Lois: railroad

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Feb 1, 2001
      Thanks for the lead. This would be for way before the 70's, more like the 40's. And no
      it's not work.............lois

      alvarez@... wrote:

      I can not give detailed information on how to get railraod
      information. But I can give you a lead.  The Railroad Retirement phone
      number for here in Houston is:  713-209-3045.  When I have had to
      deal with them, they have been very nice.  Of course with me they
      have to be.  I work for a railroad.  But I am sure they would be
      willing to direct you (if they know how) to the correct contact for
      that type of information.

      I don't know how far back they have it. But I do know it goes at
      least back to the 70's when I started to work for the railroad. They
      were able to give me my complete work record in a matter of minutes.

      Webpage:  are you saying Richard G is smarter then me.(smile) I would
      have to agree.  Send a sample and lets see.  It should be no problem.
      I know your surprise is a ton of work for me. All I can say, is you
      guys haven't buried me 6 feet under yet. Maybe 3 feet but not six.

      God Bless
      Steve

      Lois Petter Pereira
      Researching Ahlhorm, Bokemeyer, Brdusik, Bruntrig, Cordes, Filges, Francis, Garney, Gebauer, Hadac, Hadash, Halla, Hauser, Hoelschel, Kaskie, Maciejewski, Manak, Nauger, Ollre, Orsag, Orsak, Otjen, Papiz, Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan, Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban, Weiser. Home Page: http://ourczech.homestead.com/

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic