45407RE: [TexasCzechs] Re: obit: Paul Woytek Sr.

  • Tony Janak
    Jun 30, 2009

      --- On Sun, 6/28/09, G Martisek <ggmartisek@...> wrote:

      From: G Martisek <ggmartisek@...>
      Subject: RE: [TexasCzechs] Re: obit: Paul Woytek Sr.
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 9:04 PM
      Hi Kay
      Hope Hruska Has all the inpo on Hurska & Woytek Family, She Said to e-mail her that she has all the Family history. her e-mail is
      This gentleman is in my husband's family.  I will take a closer look, but off the top of my head, I do not remember the Hurska name as being one that fits.
      What part of Texas did this family live?  His Woytek family was mainly in the Vsetin area near Hallettsville, Tx.