45407RE: [TexasCzechs] Re: obit: Paul Woytek Sr.

  • Tony Janak
    Jun 30, 2009

      --- On Sun, 6/28/09, G Martisek <ggmartisek@...> wrote:

      From: G Martisek <ggmartisek@...>
      Subject: RE: [TexasCzechs] Re: obit: Paul Woytek Sr.
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 9:04 PM
      Hi Kay
      Hope Hruska Has all the inpo on Hurska & Woytek Family, She Said to e-mail her that she has all the Family history. her e-mail is
      Kay,

      This gentleman is in my husband's family.  I will take a closer look, but off the top of my head, I do not remember the Hurska name as being one that fits.

      What part of Texas did this family live?  His Woytek family was mainly in the Vsetin area near Hallettsville, Tx.

      Gerri