      From: Allen Livanec <allen.livanec@...>
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Naturalization Hearing article - Dallas Morning News Nov 1941
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 3:56 PM

      I thought all the naturalization papers were kept in County Courthouse's. That is where I got a copy of my grandfather' s.

      From: Richard <richard_martin86@ yahoo.com>
      To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 9:19 PM

      Referencing the article mentioned above (of which a scan of the newspaper article is posted in the files area in the group), I wonder if anyone has access to US Naturalization Records online(?) that would include the Czech) Frank Bacak that is listed in that article?

      Many thanks,
      Richard

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic