      From: Richard <richard_martin86@...>
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Naturalization Hearing article - Dallas Morning News Nov 1941
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 9:19 PM

      Referencing the article mentioned above (of which a scan of the newspaper article is posted in the files area in the group), I wonder if anyone has access to US Naturalization Records online(?) that would include the Czech) Frank Bacak that is listed in that article?

      Many thanks,

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic