      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      From: lottie_pottie@...
      Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 19:38:16 -0700
      Subject: RE: [TexasCzechs] Matt Cross, Cyril Wotipka/Votypka

      Dear Matt,

      Still looking for those pictures.  We have recently done some remodeling and things are in boxes.  Don't give up on me!

      Loretta Ann Wotipka Riely

      From: lottie_pottie@ sbcglobal. net
      Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 19:53:32 -0700

      Matt,

      When I visit my dad's grave in Flatonia, I noticed the other tombstones.  I never knew any of my Grandfathers.

      I need to look at the pictures I took of the tombstones again.  Some only have the dates and Mother or Father on them.  Will check this out tomorrow and get back with you.

      I remember you are a descendant of Cyril's second marriage with
      Marie Ann  Hajek?

      How interesting that another Hajek married into the Wotipka family.  I have Annie's name as Anna.  Same person I'm sure.

      Loretta Ann

      From: lottie_pottie@ sbcglobal. net
      Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:24:29 -0700
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Rosemary Ermis -- Question Please

      Dear Rosemary,

      Would you please look and see if you can find the obit's for 3 of my Grandfathers.  (Wotipka / Votypka)

      They all lived in Flatonia, Texas, and are buried in the City Cemetery.

      Martin Wotipka
      Born-- Nov. 09, 1846
      Died-- Apr. 13, 1943

      Cyril Votypka
      Born--Jun. 30, 1814
      Died--Jul. 08, 1858

      Josef Votypka
      Born--?
      Died--?

      I know these are pretty old obits but please see what you can do.  Thank you for you help Rosemary,  Loretta Ann

      Windows Live™ SkyDrive: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Check it out.

      Quick access to Windows Live and your favorite MSN content with Internet Explorer 8.

      Windows Live™ SkyDrive: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Check it out.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic