      From: Nancy Sugarek <nsugarek@...>
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: Sir John
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 2:14 PM

      I've been enjoying the info on Sir John, but am curious?  Please, Sir John, tell us about your name.  I've been curious... where did it come from and how was it given to you?  Sounds like a fascinating story waiting in the wings.  (and if I missed it earlier, please indulge me a repeat explanation)
      Nancy Sugarek
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic