      From: Lois Petter Pereira <epereira@...>
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Victoria Advocate on Google - with instructions on getting the free articles
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, January 31, 2009, 10:00 PM

      I didn't enter Victoria Advocate for grins and was checking just last name polasek and i even got a czech newspaper article, love it...lois

      Lois Petter Pereira

      From: dichotomy2u@ gmail.com
      Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:06:38 -0600
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Matt

      Do you have access...I'd love to have the following obit but am broke... I wasn't aware you had to pay for the articles.
      Victoria Advocate, The (TX) - December 5, 2000

      FRANK J. BOEHM GONZALES -- Services for Frank Joseph Boehm, 91, of Gonzales, who died Saturday, will be 2 p.m. today at Seydler-Hill Funeral Home chapel, the Rev. Buzz Yarborough officiating. Burial will be at Gonzales Masonic Cemetery. Seydler-Hill Funeral Home, Gonzales, 830-672-3232. Pallbearers: Douglas Forshagen, Bryan Denman, Bobby Scheske, Bill Sala, Lon Lacey III and Warnell Moore.Memorials: Episcopal Church of the Messiah, Warm Springs Hospital or donor's   FRANK J. BOEHM GONZALES -- Services for Frank Joseph Boehm, 91, of Gonzales, who died Saturday, will be 2 p.m. today at Seydler-Hill Funeral Home chapel, the Rev. Buzz Yarborough officiating. Burial will be at Gonzales Masonic Cemetery. Seydler-Hill Funeral Home, Gonzales, 830-672-3232. Pallbearers: Douglas Forshagen, Bryan Denman, Bobby Scheske, Bill Sala, Lon Lacey III and Warnell Moore.Memorials: Episcopal Church of the Messiah, Warm Springs Hospital or donor's...

      HotmailĀ® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. See how.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic