      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      From: charleskretzschmar@...
      Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 08:07:15 -0800
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: Urban Researchers

      dear matt---

      i have steve urban, the son, married to marilyn
      salas with 3 children.  his mother is leona
      schobel.  steve was born on 11 may 1936.
      all of these descendants are from my research
      from the riesing cemetery book.  just one big
      happy family.  i just finished updating the book
      for 2009.  angelina genzer kretzschmar